Wednesday, December 7, 2016

News! I've a New Dog...

Hello Friends!

What a merry-go-round the last few weeks have been! My foster dog Bucky was adopted by some wonderful folks who live on a hobby farm about 40 miles from here. When I took him to visit, I knew right away they were the perfect family, home, acreage and animals for Bucky. Missed  him terribly...for about a week when I was notified another foster dog needed me.

Abby, who is almost 11 was left with the Humane Society in Sioux Falls, S.D. and my group Shih Tzu Rescue of Minnesota was contacted. Of course I said yes to fostering her, and here she is!


Isn't she a cutie? Love at first sight for this little 9# Shih Tzu. Of course, as a foster mom, after she checks out with the vet, she will be available for adoption. That's our mission at STRMN. "Rescue, Rehabilitate and Re-Home". A perfect passion for this retiree (me) who loves dogs.

Am busy starting - what am I late? my Christmas cards. I am so slow and picky. It is very hard for me to make more than one of a kind. Anyone else do that or are you all mass-producers? I admire that, honestly. It's just not me.

Take care. Some cards to post whenever I get the photography and writing done.

Thanks for looking in. Thanks too for all the comments. I very much appreciate them. :-) 

3 comments:

  1. She's so cute Jeanne, enjoy the weekend.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a little cutie, Jeanne! I'm not a mass producer either, except at Christmas, when I do a number of each design ... that way I know the recipients will get them before next Christmas!! Bon dimanche! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new pup is a sweetheart, Jeanne, that's easy to see from the photo! And you are a real sweetheart, too, for doing this compassionate service!! Happy Holidays!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete