Thursday, October 27, 2016

Hop to Stop 2016 - Wonderful You

Hello!

I am a bit late to this hop, but wanted to acknowledge Becca Cruger at The Damsel of Distress. She  posted a heart-rendering post recently alerting the stamping community to this hop. I am in complete support! Verbal domestic violence has appeared in my family, not physical, (thank heavens).

Here is my card in support of this cause. I hope some of my faithful and wonderful readers will join in. Kudos to all those who have before me.

Thinking to remind victims of domestic violence that they are wonderful, I pulled out My Favorite Things Simply Fabulous Saying set. Works well, I think. The words are heat embossed in white. I used Bazzill cardstock in purple, the color of this cause, and PaperTrey Inc. white for a simple card. Added 3 clear stones from Pretty Pink Posh for some bling and finished up with the diagonal strips of white cardstock. Fun how the stones appear pale purple.

Thanks for visiting today. I am thrilled to have received many comments lately! Thank you! Thank you!


7 comments:

  1. such a pretty card !! love the simplicity. thanks for supporting the hop to stop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! A great sentiment that says it all. Thank you for helping to shed some light on this dark subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your design style lines are so unique! I definitely might need to steal that layout. :) aahhhhhmazing! Thank you for joining in the Hop to Stop and helping to raise awareness for victims of domestic violence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card for Becca's hop, Jeanne! Victims deserve to be reminded that they wonderful people and your card is a beautiful way to do that!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bold, CAS and wonderfully graphic, Jeanne ... love the curves of the sentiment with the crisp diagonal stripes! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card for an awesome cause

    ReplyDelete