Saturday, October 15, 2016

Eeek! Halloween Scary Words

Happy almost Halloween.

 Here's a entrant to the October Challenge #49 at The Retro Rubber Challenge Blog. I only make a few Halloween cards mostly for the grandchildren. I couldn't seem to get a good picture...maybe a ghost making that shadow? ;-)

I got this Hero Arts background stamp called Eeek in a package deal from another blogger who was selling off her stamps. I don't know how old it is, but I've had it well over a year, maybe two. It took many tries to get the words all to show nice and black. The pumpkin  is a die cut out of orange glitter paper and it is from my Halloween stash where is has languished forever.  Happy Halloween is just stamped inside. A pretty simple card, but I like it.

Take care and don't let the spooky goblins that come around scare you on the 31st.

Thanks for visiting! I will visit you too, so leave a comment. :-)

12 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! I love that text background - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this subway-style stamp....works great with your pretty pumpkin! So glad you participated in our spooky challenge this week! LeAnne, GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanne, I love the block of words! Wish I could see the glitter pumpkin up close and personal... Thanks so much for playing along with Retro Rubber this week. Hope to see you in our gallery often!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Often the simplest cards are the best! That's a great background stamp and the sparkly pumpkin is all it needs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic stamp! I love it! Plus I love how clean and simple this is - just my style of stamping! Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome stamp, love the CAS feel to the card and I really like the little voids, make it feel a bit spooky, love that with bigger stamps. Thanks for joining us this time at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great Halloween card, Jeanne! Spooky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Retro Rubber, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute and fun halloween card. Love that glittery pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this stamp and love it!! It makes card making extra fun! Great job! Thanks ffor joining us at RR!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes simple is the best! CAS and fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your CAS card. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber.

    ReplyDelete