Monday, August 29, 2016

NBUS #7 Shih Tzu Sitting

Hello!  Since I am a new foster mom for Bucky, who is at least part Shih Tzu, I had to get a stamp!  Bought two,  if you want to know the truth!  LOL

Anyway, here's the first card I made using my NBUS stamp from Dog Stamps Plus. It is going to be a sympathy card. Isn't she precious?

I stamped the dog using my also NBUS Hero Arts Vintage Ombre pigment ink in silver to black. The silvery part showed mostly on her head, so I added a bow in SU Real Red to add some contrast and make this a card for a lovely girl dog who has crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Shih Tzu's come in many colors, but black and white are very common.

A pretty simple card with the dog focal point matted in Basic Black and put directly on the base card that I had run through my Cuttlebug embossing folder called Polka Dots. I like that the folder is the larger size, so it covered the whole card front.

Thanks for visiting. See you in blogland. I love buying and using new stuff, don't you? I look forward to seeing the creations you all make for Darnell's challenge.

Darnell's


5 comments:

  1. That's the first time I've heard of Dog Stamps Plus. Of course, I had to go look up their Golden Retriever stamps. How beautiful this little gal is with her pretty red bow. I love a clean and simple card with a darling image like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry someone has lost a beloved pet, but your very pretty card will bring them much comfort, Jeanne! I don't blame you for buying those doggie stamps!! Thank you so much for the shoutout and for playing in my NBUS Challenge #7! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and card. I bet you are having a lot of fun being a foster mom.

    ReplyDelete