Tuesday, August 16, 2016

My New Family Member!

This time I have a good excuse for not posting. After a long wait and a lot of vetting, I have become a foster mom to a senior dog. His name is Bucky...see his  pictures below. It was taken by his first foster mom. Bucky is 13 years old, part Shih Tzu and part Corgi, we believe.  I think he is cute. :-) I've been wanting a dog for a long time time since Jetta went to the Rainbow Bridge two years ago.

We are settling in pretty well together. He loves the other dogs that live nearby and is very mellow. He is from a rescue group called the  Shih Tzu Rescue of Minnesota. I am making some "doggie" cards for a fund raiser they are having soon.  Bucky has some medical issues several of which are being taken care of next week. I may have him for a long time or a short time. I sure am enjoying him now! Yippee!


I have several cards made and photographed but not cropped nor ready to describe. I will get to it. Really!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and Bucky for finding each other! That is a really wonderful thing you are doing, Jeanne, and, of course, it makes you both happy, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you and congratulations on your new family member. I'm happy that Bucky has found a new, loving home.

    ReplyDelete