Thursday, February 11, 2016

One Valentine's Day Card

Hello!

Today I finished the last of the three Valentine's Day cards I needed for my grandchildren. Two more were done, but I put them in the mail before taking a picture. Senior moment! Teehee

This card is the one I am submitting to CASology for their Week 184 cue card, Valentine.

Here I used  cardstock in an old purple colored paper from SU, (my DGD's favorite color) and embossed it with a Darice folder called Hearts. Don't you just love this embossing folder? Using the Heart of Hearts die from Memory Box, I first die cut the heart in light pink Bazzill glitter paper that I purchased from a local craft store. After punching out all the little hearts, I fussy cut around the edges to make a heart. Hard to photograph...hope you can see it on the left side. I love seeing all the wonderful Valentine cards all over blogland! It makes me smile to see so many. Hope you all can celebrate.


On a personal note, I send thanks to so many of you who contacted me and expressed their sympathy. I really appreciate it. Creating has helped.

Come visit me again. Your visits and comments are greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Jeanne, I love the dry embossed hearts in the background of this fun Valentine! I'll bet your grandchildren loved their Valentines! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete