Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Creating at Merry Monday and The Paper Players

Hello!

Man, the month of November is getting away from me! Bet that happens to all of you too. Smile.

Today I couldn't resist submitting this card to the new challenge from Merry Monday. My reindeer is a NBUS die to me that I got from my LSS and it is from Impression Obsession.  I.O. Rubber Stamps is a new company for me, but I sure like this die.

I wanted a simple card, kind of a masculine card that is easily mailed. It is also quite CAS with just textured paper, bling, and of course, the fancy antlers. Can you see the wonderful texture of this really old paper that I've had for years? I found some on E-Bay when I look recently.

Here's the details:

Card base: Real Red, S.U.
Die: I.O. Die336-V
Paper: Craft from my stash & Sizzix Little Sizzles Texture
Sentiment: Inside, Merry Christmas, S.U.
Ink: Real Red, S.U.
Bling: Stash again

Thanks for stopping by.
Edited to add that I am submitting this card to  The Paper Players PP271and this card was chosen as a CAS Favorite for the Week ending December 6, 2015.

13 comments:

  1. such an elegant stag, Jeanne - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I have quite a bit of IO in my stash, but not this wonderful die--onto my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card with this elegant deer. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS layout, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeanne this is so pretty! The single red rhinestone works so well with the red background and you know all that lovely "white" space around your reindeer makes my CAS loving heart so happy :-) SO glad that you joined us at the Paper Players this week. Thank you for rocking my challenge.
    Hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant masculine card, Jeanne. Just the right clean and simpleness to create awesomeness! Thanks for joining us this week at The paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jeanne, Just love your very elegant reindeer, beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous reindeer! Love your CAS design keeping the focus on it...thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week xoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that reindeer! He is elegant and he knows it. Just look at his pose! I really like the swirly antlers. You picked the perfect paper to cut him from.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CAS card Jeanne! I just love reindeers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dear is awesome Jeanne! What a great CAS Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dear is awesome Jeanne! What a great CAS Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dear is the most majestic one in Blogland, Jeanne! I just love the antlers and bright red nose and, yes, that textured paper is perfect as a mat! Also, seeing that you took your photo on a wooden desk or floor makes me wish someone would use your design to make a floor mat for the holidays! Wouldn't that be cool? Enjoy your day! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete