Sunday, June 7, 2015

Happy Birthday, Maddie

Hello Friends! Here I am again!

My youngest grand daughter, Madeleine is turning 12 tomorrow! Where has all the time gone...I do not know. :-) Guess what her middle name is...it's Jeanne. I know, I know, proud Grammy bragging rights opted for here. She is getting the card and a gift certificate at her dinner out tomorrow night.  I hope she likes it.

Anyway, I am entering this in Addicted to CAS Challenge #65 : Butterflies. I hope it is clean and simple enough. It is full of silver sparkle, though, with the  PaperTreyInk "Life is Beautiful" butterfly die and the Elizabeth Craft Designs happy birthday die cut from a silver holographic paper from my stash. If anyone knows who makes this paper, I'd sure like some more! The textured purple card stock (Maddie's favorite color) is an older Bazzill one layered on foiled silver from DCWV and a PTI white card base. Inside is the full happy birthday and a big silver "12th". I hope you can see the sparkle.  Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Jeanne, I'm sure that Madeleine loved this card! All that sparkle is so pretty against the purple! So glad you shared this with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very hard to capture sparkle with a photo, but you managed it, Jeanne! That just shows how much sparkle there is IRL!! I am sure Maddie will treasure her beautiful 12th birthday card!! Good to see you back on the blog!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Happy belated birthday, Maddie. I hope she had a wonderful day and know that she will have really appreciated this gorgeous butterfly card. I love the silvery feel of the butterflies against the background. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete