Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Noble Flower

You gotta know I'd do a NBUS card! Right?


My entry is a card made for a friend using my new stamp from Penny Black called Noble. Such a pretty flower, but I do not know what kind it is. Anyone have an idea? I used Stampin' Up! Real Red, Whisper White and Basic Black card stock along with their red ink and some retired Certainly Celery green. Using my Magic Bow Maker from Lee Conrey, I made a triple bow from Offrey organdy ribbon. What a wonderfully easy way to make a bow! No sentiment, but I stamped a couple of leaves inside to carry on the flower theme.

Congratulations, Darnell, on having such a huge number of followers! You show a lot of love for card making and we all send love for you back! Your sense of humor makes my day.

I've some more cards recently (got some mojo back after my move) and will try to post again soon. Thanks for stopping by, friends.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Like the way your flower really pops with that great red color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this stamp and love it but I've never thought to colour it red, it almost looks like a poppy like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamp and this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me feel so special, Jeanne, both with your sweet words and the fact that you pop back on your blog when I do a NBUS Challenge ~ thank you! I am delighted to hear that you have your mojojuices flowing again and I hope you post and show us your other cards!!

    This card is a stunner! I love the triple bow and agree that no sediment is necessary. I think the flower looks a bit like a closed-up poppy. Whatever it is, it is so gorgeous and I love it colored red!! Thank you, my friend!! Hugs and Mwah! Darnell

    ReplyDelete