Saturday, August 16, 2014

R.I. P. My Jetta

Sorry to let you all know that I had to let my precious dog Jetta go last Friday. This picture was taken just about the time I got him. Jetta was adopted just over two years ago from the Shih Tzu of MN rescue group. He was part Shih Tzu and probably part poodle. Pretty cute, right?
 
He was a great dog - we discovered between 8 and 12 years old when I got him. He developed kidney disease. Jetta did well most of the last year, and I am so grateful. Very lovable to all of my family, neighbors, and especially to my dear grandkids.

Those who know me know how devastated I am. My mojo is gone again, but I am thinking it will be therapeutic to craft, so I will make a card or two tonight or tomorrow, perhaps.

Thanks for viewing my blog. I appreciate all my on-line friends as well as the support of friends and family here.

Jeanne
Updated as I realize I used the first picture on here when I adopted him! I am adding another one taken recently.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! I know they are part of your family. So sorry for your loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne, Thank you for emailing me to let me know about Jetta's death. I'm so very sorry. What a blessing you were to him, adopting him and giving him such a loving home for these last two years. There aren't many who are willing to adopt an older dog, so good for you! (Although who could resist that cute face?) You are a good role model for your grandkids, too.

    I know you are devastated and Mr. Mojo is definitely known to run and hide under these circumstances or any depression. I hope that the love and support of your family and friends and visits to your blogging friends will encourage him to come back quickly. Card therapy is the best therapy of all!! Big hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss, Jeanne! He was a lucky boy to have had such a loving home to spend his last years! I hope each day is a bit brighter than the one before! Card therapy is good! It keeps me sane. Well, sort of....

    ReplyDelete