Saturday, September 29, 2012

CASology:Week #12:SHOE-Pretty Birthday Shoe

Hello Everyone!

Camera problems solved!Well, I finally bought a card reader tp get my pictures onto my computer. Take that, camera connection!

Anyway, I've quite a few pictures to post, but first of all it's my DD birthday today! Happy Birthday, Stephanie!

I couldn't resit showing this card for CASology's shoe challenge. http://casology.blogspot.com/2012/09/week-12-shoe.html I had made this card yesterday after admiring all the shoes on SCS, especially one by Lee Conrey using the Fabulous You stamp by Stampin' Up! Here is my CASE, thanks Lee. My DD loves black and white and silver glittery things, so this card really pleased her. My shoe is wet embossed and jewels adorn the flowers. Sorry they don't photograph very well - it's probably my camera work. They do sparkle, though. The ribbon is silver threads on white by Textured Trios and I just made a simple knot. Also not (pun intended) showing well is the dry embossed black swirly background called D'Vine Swirl by Cuttlebug which is placed behind the Framlits - Label Collection die. I embossed in silver a Happy Birthday greeting inside and placed a black embossed little butterfly from the same stamp set nearby. All paper is SU.

More cards to come. I hope you enjoy visiting with me and thanks to all who come by and comment.

8 comments:

  1. It's a brilliant and totally Oscar red carpet shoe, Jeanne! And welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Shoe Images it is totally perfect for the challenge...really beautiful...adorable card...and love your cas design..

    I am also joining the challenge from CASOLOGY and my creaton is number 51, would you like to see it on my Blog? Many thanks before if you like to leave me some love, I would be so glad :), hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the fancy heat embossed shoe ties in so well to the dry embossed background! Classic elegance in black, white and bling! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great black & white card - love the bling on your shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! that is one elegant shoe!! love the embossing! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday Stephanie! What a fabulous card. I really love that shoe... and you know I have a passion for shoes! Especially love that you embossed it and added some sparkle. I hope Stephanie had a wonderful birthday. Congrats on getting your camera to PC issues resolved :-)
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Cinderella would be proud. Thanks for stopping at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous shoe design, makes a fun card.

    regards diane

    ReplyDelete