Sunday, August 12, 2012

Help - My camera won't talk to my comuter

Hello Everyone - sorry to be gone so long. Am getting used to a new dog, kid-sitting the 3 Grands and my camera stopped communicating with my computer. The model is not even listed anymore. I am not sure which is older - both 10 or more years old. I will try any and all ideas, but no, cannot get a new one of either!

I have been making cards - really! Even made a happy new year one. I do look at many of your blogs every day. So many great cards to see. Thanks to you all!

A sticky and hot summer here in MN, but great in the 70's this weekend. Hope your weekend was happy and crafty!

Leave me a comment. I try to leave them as much as possible too!

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you, Jeanne! I hope you get your camera-to-computer communication problems sorted out soon so we can see pictures of the new dog! My red shoes are Vans. You gotta get yourself a pair. Enjoy the cooler weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Hope you get your camera issues solved so we can see your cards!

    ReplyDelete