Monday, January 23, 2012

Tag it!

Happy New Year from a now snowy Minnesota! It is pretty, but icy this morning. This card I made last week for the 4th Grade fund raiser at my dear grandson's school. Gavin is a pretty clean cut kind of guy, so this card he should like. Turns out it is a CAS which just fits The Paper Players #79, their newest challenge. Not my usual type of card! I inked up a long ignored birthday stamp from Good Impressions while the tag enhances the present. The only bling is some Stickles by Ranger on the candles and some generic blue and white twine from my stash. The hand-cut tag is secured with a Stampin' Up! Mini Brad with the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes. The base is Whisper White and the green is Kiwi Kiss, I think. The pretty blue is from Bazzill Basics. The ink is SU Basic Gray.

I really have been creating the last few weeks, but am just getting around to the photographing and posting. Why is that so difficult for me? Doing the photos, I mean. Also, does lazy fit me? Yup. Thanks for looking at my blog today.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne, your card came through loud & clear! Love the color combo--I do love my blues--and your little tag is darling! Thanks for playing with our Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable birthday card Jeanne! Love the stickles on the candles and that sweet baker's twine is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! I love these images. The stickles are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanne, I hate photographing my cards, too!!! However, I am so glad you did make and photograph this adorable birthday card. I love the little tag and that the color matches the baker's twine. Fabulous card. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete