Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Just For You

Hello Fellow Crafters!  I was making this card for my card club swap tonight when I noticed the {Freshly Made} Sketches #7 had nice vertical lines too, so I added the scallop border and Voila! my card was done. What fun. I had begun the card last night, but had gotten too tired to finish. Happens to all of us, right? Why do we craft late at night? Anyone know? Guess that is when my creative juices flow.

Anyway, here I used one of my favorite dsp called Elegant Soiree and heat embossed just the line image flower from the Stampin' Up! 's Fifth Avenue Floral setBaja Breeze and Soft Suede along with Very Vanilla for the card base, are the only colors on this card. Pretty simple in style and to make.The sentiment is a Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp popped up on a  punched tag called Modern Label. All supplies are from Stampin' Up.
Take care, and thanks for looking.

9 comments:

  1. Love how you embossed right on the DSP! Such a pretty effect! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Jeanne! Elegant Soiree was one of my favorite papers too. Lovely card. So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    Jen Timko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Jeanne. I love the combination of colors in those papers. I tend to start something at night and have to finish later, so you aren't alone in that. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is such a pretty card ... I love stamping directly onto patterned paper, its a great effect!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the color combo.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Great job with the sketch and I love the embossing on the DSP! Clever! Thanks for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant Soiree is one of my all-time favorites, too, and I love how you used it! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, Jeanne! You did a great job with this sketch. The colors and paper you used are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The card is beautiful, love the sentiment, and it looks like you heat embossed your flower with EP for some reason. :-)

    ReplyDelete