Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Maddie Creates Too!

This card was made last Saturday by my dear granddaughter Maddie. She is eight years old. She made her own white cardbase using the bone folder like I taught her and dug into my scraps to make the card. She loves using my small Fiskars guillotine cutter (which has a safety guide) and makes great shapes. Her hand printed greeting says "Peace". The colored paper is from The Paper Co. - Patriot Blue and the flowers are scraps from an old designer paper. She created both the front and inside layouts herself . The Happy Birthday Wishes stamp is from Mark's Finest Papers.
Didn't she do a super job? I proudly think so. Thanks for visiting today.


2 comments:

  1. Maddie did really well! I love the fact that she did the inside and the outside... you taught her really well :-)
    Thanks for sharing, Jeanne.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell her for me it is just beautiful. My grand daughter loved doing this too! She has an expert teacher!

    ReplyDelete