Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day from Reba and Me

Hello again. Happy day to all who read this post. Here is the card I finished, finally. It was made for one of my granddaughters. Too much in a hurry to get to the post office, so did not get to photo the other two cards. This card is made of Real Red and Cherry Cobbler (SU!) paper, with white cardstock layering. The stamped flower is from the Va Va Va Voom set (Technique Tuesday) with lots of diamond and gold glitter. (Ranger's Stickles) A tiny heart (SU!) is stamped and placed in the middle outlined with a white gel pen. The punch is a Fiskars one I bought last summer at a yard sale. I am spending the evening at the home of one of my daughter's for heart shaped pizza and cake. Get to see my dear granddaughter too! Lucky me. Thanks for coming by.

2 comments:

  1. This is just darling! I am sure your granddaughter loved it. I love the heart border you created with your garage sale find. AND love all the sparkle!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me such lovely comments! Hugs, michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty. It looks like you are new to blog world. Welcome and I hope you continue to create your wonderful cards to share!

    ReplyDelete