Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stamping in Minnesota's Winter

These are a couple of the cards that I made for the Snow, Snow, Snow swap on Splitcoaststampers. While I am getting tired of shoveling out my car, the snow is beautiful and I like my cards. What do you think?

The " Love Snow" stamp and snowman stamps are from The Stamp Pad Co. with a little 2006 Stampin' Up! red heart. White paper is from my stash and the Real Red paper is from SU. Used the Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder, and VersaMark with SU Night of Navy ink for the heat embossed background.

This cute little guy sledding and "Snow Fun" are from Close to My Heart on SU paper. He is colored with SU and ZIG markers. I used Allene's True Snow for the snowbank and falling snow.

I didn't photograph any of my Christmas cards to show, but am now more than ready to use flower stamps! Thanks for visiting my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love both cards! The texture on the second card is fabulous, while the tag on the first is adorable!

    ReplyDelete